Good day everyone,
I am currently using the 22.214.171.124 version.
our application currently uses silverlight but we decided to improve it by using the features of DevForce
Currently, our application is delegated to 2 people, the first person was able to make changes on a few of the objects and was able to run it successfully in his machine. He checked it in afterwards.
Then I started to work on this on my machine (after grabbing the latest version ), tries to run it, it did run successfully.
when i clicked an object that was still using silverlight feature, it was able to retrieve the informations correctly.
but when i clicked on another object that uses the the devForce feature, it gave me an error, stating that i am unable to connect ot the server...
please see error below..
Caught exception: LoginException: Unable to login: Unable to connect to SQL Server database. ---> at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Server.SessionManager.GetPrincipalFromCredential(ILoginCredential pCredential) at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Server.SessionManager.GetPrincipalFromEncryptedCredential(SessionBundle sessionBundle) at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Server.SessionManager.GetPrincipal(SessionBundle sessionBundle) at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Server.SessionManager.Validate(SessionBundle sessionBundle) at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Server.SessionManager.Login(ILoginCredential credential) at IdeaBlade.EntityModel.Server.EntityServer.Login(ILoginCredential credential) at SyncInvokeLogin(Object , Object , Object ) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object inputs, Object& outputs) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)
to check if indeed ideablade was able to retrieve information from the database, i created a new project and indeed it was able to retrieve from the database successfully.
also, before any changes were made, the application runs smoothly on both of our machines.
So I am lost on what caused this problem, I hope someone could enlighten me on this or if anyone has a similar problem
thank you very much