I have been using Classic for some time. I am now building my first WinClient version model.
I get the following error:
Unable to obtain a valid configuration file.
Possible cause: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (File: C:\\Development\\CEMS2.0\\AMP\\Shell\\Shell\\bin\\Debug\\LOC.AMP.Shell.exe.config)\n\nProbing path:
1) File: C:\\Development\\CEMS2.0\\AMP\\Shell\\Shell\\bin\\Debug\\LOC.AMP.Shell.exe.config - found but failed to load: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2) File: C:\\Development\\CEMS2.0\\AMP\\Shell\\Shell\\bin\\Debug\\LOC.AMP.Shell.vshost.exe.config - found but failed to load: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
3) app.config embedded in Assembly: LOC.AMP.Shell, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null - not found
4) app.config fallthru - Default app.config used
5) Logging file:
I tried this two ways got the same error:
1. Created new project and added the ADO stuff there. Then created the WinForms from there.
2. Added ADO to the Shell then created the winforms from there.
Both DomainModel projects were created in a new project. I am trying to consume the DomainModel from a third project.
The third project is a project that will have controls to be viewed in the Shell window.
Edited by orcities - 04-Mar-2010 at 4:51pm